Sunday, January 11, 2015

Running Into Problems

Over the post few weeks, I have relieved that youtubers and people who spend all this time making videos don't get enough credit for what they do. It takes hours to film one video, you have to set up, get lighting (most people cant afford studio lights so you have to count on sunlight, which changes and it frustrates you), and it can take days to edit one video. It consumes so much time, but honestly it's a lot of fun and it makes me really happy. It just makes me sad that these people who post all of the time and work so hard, never get enough credit. I have learned that people think making youtube videos is easy, but honestly it's not. It takes a lot of time and it's really hard to be able to juggle everything. It's fun though, and all of the hard work is worth it. I'm working on a few videos, I have a few filmed, that just need to be edited. Also, another thing, I have filmed at least 10 videos, and have only posted 2, because a lot of the time it's not what you wanted to get out of them. So, bare with me. It's not that I haven't been doing anything, it's that some of the videos I've made, I simply don't think we're worthy of posting, so bare with me and I'll get more videos out. Also, if you have any suggestions for videos, let me know! Another thing I've noticed is that youtube gets these trends like tag videos, or a certain video that everyone posts at once, and you have to keep up with those. The good thing with tag videos and such is that if someone likes that video, they'll watch others that other people have made, and that"s how I have found most of my favorite youtubers. It still baffles me how an internet platform can provide so much, yet it's great. I hope you have a great week and a great day, and I'll post a video this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment