Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blog Post #8

Do you ever have plans and then something bad happens? That describes the past week. I wrote out a bunch of video ideas and got everything ready for filming some new videos, and then I got sick, and I was sick all week. I don't understand how most youtubers are so on top of filming and posting, but for most of them it's their jobs. Honestly, I don't say this enough, youtubers do not get enough credit. They have to set up, film, edit, and upload, all of the time. I hate that it's so hard for me to film, and I wanted to more than anything this week, but I sounded so awful from being sick and I felt too awful to be able to get everything together and then sit and talk. I'm going to make sure that I have time to film and start rolling out videos, i'm determined. In everything, there is always a set back, and this week was a big challenge. I'm working very hard and i;m very excited to start getting more videos up. I want to keep working, because this is something I really enjoy doing. Youtube is something that makes me happy, and that i've always wanted to do, and it's so cool to finally be able to create content. I will have a lot more videos coming, it's a slow process, but it'll happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment