Sunday, February 8, 2015

Moving Along

This week has been really hard, i've been wanting to film and get stuff done, but i've been sick, and it sucks. But, I finally had the time to edit my new video! FINALLY! I did a simple makeup look, with what I do when I don't want to do a full face. I really wanted to film one, because I love to watch videos like these. I was having technical difficulties with the focus on my camera, but I honestly still like how the video came out. I really enjoyed filming something like this. I wanted to film what I like watching, because if you're not interested in what you're posting, no one else will be either, because you're not passionate. I don't just want to focus on beauty, I really want to do everything. I really want to film a book review video, because personally reading and finding new books is one of my favorite things to do. The videos that I mainly watch, are like what videos I want to make. Everyone has exactly what they like to watch, and I love when people are passionate about what they do and post, and that's exactly what I want to do. I'm starting to get really into youtube, and that makes me really happy. I've always wanted to do something like this, and I finally have the chance.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfiHiI5gRWs

1 comment:

  1. I am honestly so excited for your channel to take off. You make me even more excited to start making some of my own videos! Plus, it's always so fun to have someone to talk to about the same project. You're videos are going to be great. Eeeeek! I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete