Sunday, March 22, 2015

Post 10

Honestly, everything is happening so fast. And, i'm sorry that there's no video, again. There will be one up next week, mark my words. Everything is just becoming very difficult, and everything is either going really slow or super fast. I have been creating more ideas for videos and have been focusing on plans for new videos. If you have any ideas for videos or requests, please let me know! I would love to do videos that someone would like to see. I also really want to do a lookbook, and I have the perfect theme, but I don't know. I also want to do more makeup videos, I just don't want my channel to be makeup centered, because I want do create videos like what i watch, because that's what I enjoy. So, if you have any ideas or tags that you want me to do, please let me know! Honestly youtuber makes me so happy, it's such a wonderful way to express yourself, and I love it so much.

1 comment:

  1. I know you really like the Vamps and that you like going to concerts, so you should definitely do a lookbook for a concert or go with the theme you were doing, because honestly Maria, I absolutely love your style! Seeing how a lot of people who are on YouTube or watch YT videos are music oriented or have that "LA- Out On The Town" kind of feel (yanno what I mean?), I think they'd really enjoy watching that. Especially since there are ALWAYS concerts everywhere. You'd honestly kill that kind of vid! :))

    ReplyDelete