Sunday, May 10, 2015

Reflection

Throughout the whole year I struggled. My project wasn't making a boat or organizing a charity event, but mine was very time consuming. I never understood how time consuming youtube could be, but it is. With everything else, this project was simply too much for, but i'm not going to stop doing it. Now that i'm almost done making videos for a certain project, I want to keep making them. I will simply have more time to film, edit, and upload, and my videos will be of higher quality and hopefully better content. Throughout the whole process I feel like I have slightly failed myself, but the thing is, I haven't. I make videos when I can, and I did as much as I could make myself do. Over the whole year, I thought it was a great way to be able to express ourselves through class, because that project was like another outlet for me, and i'm sure many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment